Saturday, November 7, 2015

A Lot has Changed


Well...it's been a while.  Not just a while, a LONG while!  So, finally I have decided to brew again, and it's been way too long!  With life and kids, it gets pretty busy.  I have not stopped brewing, just haven't blogged about my brew days.  


In the year that I did not blog my brew days, I built myself a brew stand.  It makes things a quite a bit quicker and easier during the brew/clean up.  I also have been  making a lot of wine.  Wine is more convenient to make.  It doesn't take a half of a day to make, and you can do all of it indoors.  (And it keeps the wife happy.)

Now on to this recipe...

Next year, my brother-in-law is getting married and asked me to brew a beer for his wedding reception.  I have never brewed a beer for that many people, but he said to do my normal five gallons and that would be enough.  I'm going to do a five gallon corny keg and take it to the reception.  Now I need to work on getting the recipe/brewing process perfect.  

For the reception, the groom wants an American Wheat beer.  So that's what I'm trying to create.  

Now, on to the video of the brew day...


No comments:

Post a Comment