Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Still Going Strong Under a Blue Moon

Checked on the fermentation today. Seems to be right on schedule. First couple days were very vigorous due to the yeast fuel, but it has started to slow. I am trying to keep temps between 62-67 degrees for perfect ale fermentation.

On a different note, I was browsing around Craigslist for a mini-fridge (I hate bottling and want to start kegging) that I can make into a kegerator and found a guy that was selling one that he was using for the same kind of set up. I contacted him but he said someone else was in front of me, but if they fell through he would let me know. PLEASE FALL THROUGH =) The price is perfect and I'm not sure how much longer I can stand bottling. Also, isn't the best beer right off the tap?!?

I have also fell in love with Blue Moon's winter variety pack. There is not one beer in there that I do not like. I am trying to get Sarah to enjoy the other ones other than the standard Belgian Wheat Blue Moon beer, she's having a hard time enjoying it. I think she is just afraid of the color. Most of them are a dark amber as most "winter" beers are going to be darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment