Sunday, November 4, 2018

November 4-10, 2018

Last week recap:

Last Saturday, Adam made some homemade pineapple/habanero hot sauce. It is SO good. We used that for our wings on Thursday (which Adam grilled). DELICIOUS. It was our first attempt at hot sauce and will NOT be our last.

Isaac came with us to the football game Friday night, which we unfortunately lost. Adam ended up taking Lucy to the Chris Stapleton concert with my ticket, due to some unforeseen circumstances. I'm bummed I didn't go, but it was such a special daddy/daughter night for the two of them.

I'm looking forward to this week - Meatless Monday is looking yummy. Adam didn't complain with the last chickpea meal we made....I hope I'm not pushing my luck!  For the mac and cheese this week, Isaac wants to add a cheese-it topping because of some little flier he picked up at Food Lion a couple weeks ago....so we're going to try it!

Up next:

Sunday: Sloppy Joes II with zucchini and corn
Monday: Smokey Potato and Chickpea Stew
Tuesday: Burgers and hot dogs with mac and cheese and beans
Wednesday: Peruvian-Style Roast Chicken with steamed broccoli
Thursday: BBQ Pulled Pork Quesadillas (Frozen pork, frozen black beans, frozen salsa)
Friday: Spaghetti
Saturday: Football Game

No comments:

Post a Comment